2019 Awards Competition
ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 30!
1. Each entry must include three (3) samples of the label along with one (1) sample of the commercial or prototype molded product and lid if applicable, plus completed “Entry Form”.
2. Each Entry can be entered in multiple categories, but each entry must be accompanied by physical samples, a set of labels and a separate entry form and fee for each category designated.
3. Entry must have been in commercial production in 2018 or earlier unless entry is a prototype.
4. All entry samples become the property of IMDA. IMDA reserves the right to publicize all Award winner information by any and all means.
5. Receipt of entries is confirmed via e-mail.
6. All entering companies are advised to obtain specific brand owner permission where applicable.
7. Oversized and overweight items accepted by special arrangement only.
8. ENTRY DATES:
Entries accepted beginning February 1, 2019 Entries not accepted after April 30, 2019.
Entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges, Judges decisions are final.
IMDA Member: US $290 per entry
Non-Member: US $340 per entry
Non-Member? - One award entry fee free if your company joins IMDA now, plus get 25% off first year membership. To join IMDA click here. To obtain the discount use Code: SIML 0531
Payment Made By Credit Card, Checks or Wire Transfer Only.
(Contact us for wire transfer information.)
Complete a “Payment Form” for all your entries. Fill out the form entering the total number of entries. Click “Submit”
To pay by credit card: continue through with payment.
To pay by check: Make checks payable to “In-Mold Decorating Association”.
Send completed form(s) with entries to address below with check(s) if applicable to:
IMDA, attn: Ron Schultz, 4957 Oakton St., #305, Skokie, IL 60077 USA
E-mail questions to:.