IMDA AWARDS NOW A WPO RECOGNIZED COMPETITION
The In-Mold Decorating Association is honored to announce that its annual IMDA Awards Competition, now in its 12th year, was invited to be part of and has received recognition by the World Packaging Organization (WPO).
The WorldStar Awards is one of the major events of the World Packaging Organization which runs it annually to give world-wide recognition to packages that have gained an
award in a recognized national or regional packaging competition. It is a global competition that gathers the best packages from all over the world and is the ultimate recognition one can receive in the world of packaging. Currently 63 competitions from 37 countries and regions are recognized by the WPO as qualifying for entry to WorldStar.
What this means for IMDA Awards Competition winners beginning in 2017. Your company as an IMDA Awards winner of the current and previous year is now eligible to enter the WPO WorldStar Packaging Awards competition.
The company that submitted the winning entry to the IMDA Awards may enter the WorldStar Packaging Awards with the brand owner’s permission. Only one complimentary trophy and one complimentary certificate are awarded. Additions can be ordered at a cost.
WHY ENTER WORLDSTAR?
- Gain worldwide recognition
- Get noticed by some of the biggest packaging buyers in the world
- Impress new and current clients
- Receive the highest award in the industry globally
- Publicity – use the WorldStar winners logo on all your promotional material
- Receive the award at a world class awards presentation ceremony
- Receive a complimentary trophy and certificate to display for all your customers to see
Complete information about WorldStar awards and how to enter is at www.worldstar.org.